Thursday, September 28, 2006

As its holidays time here at Kgp, I am exploring many possibilities. At this time I am mostly interested in personlized search. Here is some material that I am looking forward to read:

Personalized Web Search using Probabilistic Query Expansion
This is my Guide's Dr. Pabitra Mitra's paper. Its not available online.
New Directions in Search
A Large-Scale Analysis of Query Logs for Assessing Personalization Opportunities
Recommender Systems Research at Yahoo! Research Labs
Biasing web search results for topic familiarity

I am also planning on reading a few articles like this, this, this, this and this by Greg Linden.

Also there is a confrenece on Next Stage Recommendor systems.

Also there's Yahoo Mindset.


Also there are some papers on Spam analysis that might be interesting:
Spam, Damn Spam, and Statistics
Detecting Spam Web Pages through Content Analysis

Thanks Chirayu for the links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home